lundi 30 novembre 2009

outside




today i came back from work very stress and the house was so hot that i put my map outside and start some backgrounds.
Zom proposed that we should try to post uggly pages.  i don't even know if my pages are good or not, uggly or not.
for the last day of art everyday of the month, i choose to share my art space out or in, with the cat watching me
ça m'a fait du bien de peindre dehors, sur la natte, je peinds et dessine au sol, même dedans. il faisait chaud et j'étais hyper stressée par la matinée au théatre.
être dehors, avec la chatte dédée, c'était un bon moment

2 commentaires:

Sarah a dit…

Coucou Valérie ! Ca faisait un moment que je n'étais pas venue ici. Ca prend de la gueule avec tous ces dessins. C'est cool ! Elles sont jolies tes photos in and out ! Bisous

Anonyme a dit…

Well, for sure this is not of the ugly pages. I like his.
Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and for all your comments!
x