mercredi 4 novembre 2009

lucy


i like this piece, LUCY, i did perfome it in differents countries and i went back fo it, this year, with differents dancers and i enjoyed the work.
so wish it could travel. it will, like me.
early morning, i am thinking about translete the work in english. for now, thinking of the words of Dena, yoga teacher, be here, now

2 commentaires:

Nadja a dit…

Wow, I admire you already!
I don't even have to see the dance first, the photos are enough.
I'm sure it must be fantastic when you dance.
I always loved dancing, very much, my passion.
I did 3-4 years of Jazz ballet. We had a great teacher, she was a classic ballet teacher primarily. When she retired, I tried another teacher, but the lessons weren't 'serious' enough, to my taste. And I was 15-16 at the time and had moved in with the first in a long line of bad boyfriends. I only danced whole nights in disco's and pubs since then.
:-))
Seriously, my admiration.
Not just for the dance, but for everything I see on this blog.
You are a wonderful and very creative person.
See you later! And XXX again! :-))

Unknown a dit…

thank you, so nice what you wrote