lundi 9 novembre 2009

Art every day



today i enter in the AEDM project. it is fun, i need this for struggle myself and go mo forward, without stress.i hope i will be abble to set it each day, let's try.
dessiner chaque jour, je le fais mais montrer chaque jour ce que je dessine est une nouvelle étape; pourquoi pas ?

5 commentaires:

Sharon a dit…

Very nice work! I like it. :)

Unknown a dit…

thank you for the comment, it is my first try, enjoy to do it

Kelly a dit…

Great page. I have drawn my foot a few times when I do not know what else to draw. Great job. Thanks for your comment and visit on my blog.

Unknown a dit…

yes for now i am not good enough to draw more than my foot so i keep to it
thanks for the comment

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com a dit…

Yes, I know what you mean about fun, but feeling stressful... someone else wrote for AEDM today and saying it's easy to make time for the making of art -- but the time it takes to post every single day -- ugh! :) Trying to just love the fun of making art. And my posts will come when they come... :)