jeudi 12 novembre 2009

art of the day


my art of the day will come from words today. they are figthing in my head. tip tap top, like a tap dance.it is reading my emotions, up side down. nothing is on the line, vereything is around my line.i jump into art, into myself, not abble to go back yet to the stage, to the rehearsals, just abble to dive inside. inside this broken heart, inside the memories. when it is too dark inside, i moove to the garden, moove for a draw and discover it does feed me of positives.
is my work good enough ? is my art strong enough ? enough for make me alives everyday.

mon acte artistique du jour est une bataille de mots, de maux de moi. danses tribale et claquettes qui se battent  dans ma tête.la danse des mots suit mes émotions en dents de scie. danser sciée, striée par les rayures d'un coeur brisé, les strates des années d'avant, avant quoi ? avant le noir de la peur, quand c'est trop noir, je vais dans le jardin, je dessine ou je gribouille.
est ce que mon travail est utile ? est il bon ?
créer, c'est ma seule option. c'est mon quotidien. et si ma danse ne me suffit plus, je peux explorer le chant des mots, l'espace couleur, la ligne d'un trait et tracer droit devant. au présent. maintenant.
alors je le fais. j'essaye les mots, j'essaye les traits. et ça me plait.
je play en franglais!

5 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

the picture is part of my danse work, a piece called Lucy; the picture was took in october for a short movie, with teh girls' team, when i was , me, in Byron Bay

becky nielsen a dit…

Terrific photo - such intensity in their faces, and a primitive feeling in the textures and makeup.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

Merci pour la poste.

Thanks hope you enjoy some laughs.

Try this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6PNps5N9I&feature=player_embedded

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com a dit…

The Lucy piece is lovely... and looking thru all your AEDM pieces -- the drawing of the foot -- and the collaged table top. All so lovely! Sorry to hear you had a bad night the other night. Sending you lots of Reiki for good nights! Is it insomnia? I have a hard time sleeping regular hours. That can make the days that follow a struggle! Just be as gentle as you can with you...
miracles,
k-

Unknown a dit…

thank you very much, i feel being support in this new step of life, lonely one, in fight with sadness, the draw each day helps me a lot