jeudi 12 novembre 2009

bad night



l'insomnie peut être tenace et au réveil, les questions restent entières.
pourquoi ? pour quoi ?
chaque fois que je dors mal, je me dis : il y a une raison. certainement que j'ai besoin de ces combats nocturnes pour devenir meilleure. je préfère me dire cela que de " juste pas dormir pour rien".
some nights are like a battle. with me and me. i asked myself why ? for what ?
just for be better soon... this is my hope

4 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

a recto verso up side down, i dont know why...

Zom a dit…

Thankyou for your comment. I felt your energy - and your advice is good.

joseph's art and stuff a dit…

thanks for the visits, hope all is well.

Unknown a dit…

finding some comments is very nice. it gives me a bit of power and i know that, at this point of my life, i miss power, thanks for those virtuals talks and shares with... draw, art, words