mercredi 13 janvier 2010

travel alone, going to india


today is my last day in bali, alone, everyone is gone, i feel empty but i know after few hours it will be better. full airport day before india, my island of yoga... a bit of sadness is itching my neck, tensions... i will miss my family, for sure i will work hard to not be depress, no more depress in 2010, this is my goal...
départ pour l'inde en solo, quel vide après ce voyage en smala, quelques heures d'avions, d'escales et je plonge en inde. il faudra que je sois forte pour maintenir mon objectif : pas de dépression en 2010
 photo from mysore where i am going now, after planes, trains and rickshaw

8 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Superb shot! welcome to India.

Unknown a dit…

Superb shot! welcome to India.

Tessa a dit…

that is a good goal for 2010, and it's one of my goals too. i love this photo!!

Janet a dit…

Beautiful photo! Whatever it is it looks delicious.

Judy Wise a dit…

Your life is life a beautiful dream. I am entranced.

Zom a dit…

Sadness is inevitable in living, depression is something else...

Anonyme a dit…

Sending big hugs your way! It's OK to be sad- but it's good to find the joy in the world too.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there. Lucky you traveling to Bali and India. I will try to read the French (my French is poor). Thanks for following my blog all this time and for your comments :-)