mercredi 11 août 2010

where do i want to send some love


whera do i wish to send some love, as jamie ask's i wish to sens some love to india

8 commentaires:

Jo Anna a dit…

I am sending lots of love to India! And to you!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Sara a dit…

As you wish to send love to india, so I wish as well. xx

Kim Switzer a dit…

As you wish for yourself and for India, so I wish as well.

Unknown a dit…

Also sending love to India, As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

As you wish for yourself and India, I so wish for you also.

Karen D a dit…

As you wish for yourself and India, so I wish for you also.

Lexington a dit…

Sending some love to India along with you. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

As Lila wishes for herself (and for the people so far from her, in India) so I wish for her also...

(So generous, my love...)

My Wednesday Send Love Wishcast.