mardi 4 janvier 2011

no smoking day 4

today it start my 4 day of free from tobacco, and it is also new moon so no yoga this morning, so i went for a bigger walk with the dogs, near sugarcanne, the sky was grey and i yell my mantra like yelling! than, back home , no electricity, it is second day of strike so only few hours with electricity, feels like in india...
i teach a class thinking i was so high in energy but students did enjoy it, after went to office and feels the power of " missing tobacco" my voice is sometimes getting very high and again low...
i am eating a bit too much but i can take a couple of kilos it will be ok!
when it is too hard, i take a ride on byke, nithing is flat around so it makes it hard so hard!
i keep on going on freedom road! even if i cry some minutes or feel like i have so much anger!!!! it wil go! i am sure
some artjournaling pages...

5 commentaires:

xxx a dit…

It is very liberating to stop smoking.

I was once a heavy smoker and I am very very happy not to be one anymore.
You will be too.

It's great to be free.

Claudia a dit…

Lila, good luck! it is happening! I am sending you deep breathing energy
:-)

Anonyme a dit…

I can see to emotional swirl going on here- and the last one looks like a delicate heart in the sea. Breath, yell and eat- anything is better than tabacco.

Anonyme a dit…

Your journal pages are wonderful!
Four days is FABULOUS!!!! Congratulations. I feel your resolve.

Brigid a dit…

The effort is worth it. You will be so happy you did it. Keep it up :-)