samedi 31 décembre 2011

bye bye 2011





bye bye and what is next ? here i am very quiet, i will stay in my lovely indian room, thinking of the bad and goods of 2011.
and prepare me for stop smoking. i did stop last year and start again after 4 months and stop and start again.. so i wanto to stop again. each time i stop it is a success.
a way to learn again. i am learning so much here.
mother india , i start to be very ready for you.
i grow here... it is a hard road to grow but so good at the end.
so i will say bye bye to this year with, gratitude to offer me this unespected option to be here in mysore. it was not plan but it is right. time for me to be alone and to face it in a positive way. i am on the road, yepa, the road for yoga, my truely deeply surprising road.
thanks india to welcomme me.
je quitte cette annee 2011 avec tranquillite, regardant les bonnes et mauvaises choses de l'annee, sans aucun regret, avec optimisme.
j'ai beaucoup appris en 2011, que ce soit au niveau personnel ou encore dans le travail.
la ou j'ai le plus appris, c est sur ma route du yoga, c'est infini et chaque jour, j'apprend.
les imprevus, comme etre ici seule a mysore pour ce changement d'annee, sont de riches enseignements.

je remercie l'inde d'etre cette terre qui m'enseigne la patience, l'humilite et l'impermanence, la tolerance et l'engagement, la beaute et la rudesse de la vie.

je remercie le yoga d'etre en moi.
demain, je me prepare a arreter de fumer encore, en me disant que chaque petite etape sans tabac est une victoire. que petit a petit, je pourrai etre une non fumeuse a long terme.
a minuit heure indienne, je me ferai une meditation en pensant a ceux que j aime, aux quatres coins du monde.

4 commentaires:

Claudia a dit…

How nice you can start the new year there in India and with a blank page. hope the smoking urge eases... India has a way of healing, I dropped coffee for the first time while there...

Michèle a dit…

Bonne année à toi! Elle est bonne la photo de toi et ton bike;)

Unknown a dit…

thanks for your messages, theay ar really supporting.
merci beaucoup, ca fait chaud au coeur
happy new year

shinyyoga a dit…

I love india! Yr photos make me miss it :) xxx