samedi 11 décembre 2010

yoga at home


on this sunday morning, i was surprised because my practise was not so bad, even if i slept so little, i was babby sitting macéo, a friend's little boy and he was sick, woke up more than 3 times in the night
i bought this anatomy yoga book and it did inspire me for practise, my lawer back is only a little bit better;i also get very motivate by reading some yoga's blog
today and tomorow i will dance lucy! hoe it won't kill my back

5 commentaires:

magiceye a dit…

take care...

Laure K. a dit…

Hello Valérie,
Nice to connect your blog
Chorégraphe,auteure, illustratrice...et yoga matinale... des ingrédients qui me plaisent bien.
A bientôt et merci de votre passage at home !

Unknown a dit…

laure, je n'arrive pas à acceder à votre blog!!!! zut

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, I hope your Lucy performance went well! So, now on St Lucy's Day I think of you and your performance! Be well! Great photo!

Laure K a dit…

AH !? :(