dimanche 19 décembre 2010

full moon and meditation


for the full moon, i started to write on a meditation journal, for help me to go more deep into the practise. no yoga this morning, i took a walk with the dogs in the sugarcanne trying to keep on saying mantras but my mind was going everywhere
after, i seat in half lotus and stay 15 mn on meditate with mantras and mala. it is nice to make something new.all before breakfast! and for breakfast i had a dragon fruit also called pitaya: i love the taste and the color: so pinky
today is celebration of freedom = no more slavery.
it brings me a question: from what do i am slave ? i will say tobacco!!! i HAVE TO STOP SMOKING

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

LOL .. yes, leave the tobacco. What am I a slave to? Doing more things .. but I am slowly making the things I do my slaves.

magiceye a dit…

yes free yourself!

Sunny K. Lee a dit…

I agree with maglceye :)

Anonyme a dit…

Valerie,
You take the most beautiful photos! I've loved reading your thoughts and sharing in your life. Sorry that your back is still painful, but the back always takes it's sweet time.
I too was a slave to tobacco years ago- that's a tough one for sure.
Happy Holidays! I'm looking forward to the next year of being blogging friends.
PAMO