jeudi 30 décembre 2010

bye bye 2010



today i wake up early and i am amolst where i wanted to be, i mean with yoga, only 3 postures missing for primary, with vinyasa between each side... 2010 was a difficult year so i am happy and ready for the change.
what i did good in 2010 ? i started meditation, i spent more time with my family, started art journaling and work very hard!!! yes, i want to be positive!
for next year my goal is to stop smoking! and i know it will be hard but such a big step. only 7 cigarettes left for today!!!!
thanks for all of you who read my blog, it is such a great feeling to have comments
please for all of you : enjoy 2011!
tonight nothing special is plan but for first day of the year i will be on my mat for a full primary!!!! yes! because since my lawer back injury it was just so hard to get it back! motivation!
here's so pages of my art journaling

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE

4 commentaires:

Leovi a dit…

Une beauté de rejeter l'année. Bonne 2011 et heureuse décennie 2011-2020. Mes meilleurs voeux. Leovi.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, It's hard being patient when you have an injury, isn't it? I would imagine the yoga is good and helps the healing. It's been a fun year of enjoying your blog and your journal pages; always exciting! You're an original Valerie! Best wishes for 2011!

Janet a dit…

I hope 2011 is a great year for you. I hope your back gets better, and most of all I wish you success with your goal of quitting smoking. Here's to good health in the new year.

Happy New Year!!!!

Laure K. a dit…

simplement, 2011 est aussi "métal" et "bronze" dans my mind... strange...