mercredi 15 décembre 2010

art journaling





today, i spend some time with my daughter, after office's work, she is back from australia and it is very nice to be together, we did a collage on a chair , i also did collage for her, back to her room before she left for university in sydney.
i took some pictures and i will post them tomorow
for today, few pages from my art journal, those pages are here for a few days because i was too busy and i did not have time to do any art
this morning, i woke up at 5-30 am and my practise is becoming better, even if my lawer back is still very stiff. i did almost all first serie and before finishing asanas i did shalabasana, dhunarasana and the diamond posture , i am not sure of the name: virsjasana
it was nice to start again to feel the effect of almost the series, i did not do kurmasa yet and any lotus but i am on my way back. end of afternoon i also did 20mn meditation and 10 breath of pranayama!!!! yes!
i am reading lots of yoga's blog and i hope some bloggers will exchange with me because it will be good to feel support on yoga's road. when i write this, i feel a bit selfish.. and i know inside that help will come from me, only from my heart and my motivation have to keep high even if i practise alone, until i will be lucky enough to be on a group class! gess what: i miss mysore so much

6 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

i mean dhanurasana;;;
I really find help by reading the blog of michelle myhre and also the one of claudia. and i thanks them for the support i found in their yoga's blog also afew others that i will talk about later, for art journaling so many blogs are so rich... my blog list is talking for me

keishua a dit…

your work is very inspiring.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman a dit…

Yoga has always been a blessing in my life...Yoga always meets you where you are and welcomes you with open arms.
Blessings.

Tabitha

http://theknittingjourneymanrefitted.wordpress.com

Barbara B a dit…

I woke up early this morning and did yoga at home with a dvd that I have. It was a wonderful, energizing start to the day. I hope to keep doing this, though I'm pretty stiff right now. Thank you for mentioning it.
Barbara

Sunny K. Lee a dit…

It just amazes me how much you enjoy yoga..~ I tried it once before and my body was too stiff....

Laure a dit…

I just can't help you about yoga, but it's a good thing for me to follow this blog... :-)