samedi 23 février 2013

last sunday in Mysore, before going back home


today, it is my last sunday in Mysore for a while. no plans beside going hunting posters early this morning. a very slow day, time for me to pack, to think back, alla benefits from those 2 months and more in india, in mysore, in yoga. onece again, i felt blessed and inspired by my yoga teachers, by the city, by people from the streets rhank you to give me so much, to be on the yoga path defenitly changed my life. good is always good

2 commentaires:

Katherine Jenkins a dit…

Sounds like you've had a wonderful time in Mysore! I have been to India a few times for meditation, etc. Recently I've contemplated going to France!!! Will you go back there? Hope all is well with you!

martinealison a dit…

Un billet rempli d'optimisme... On sent que vous avez vécu de très bonnes choses.
Gros bisous à vous et en avant aussi pour de nouvelles aventures.