mercredi 16 février 2011

wenesday was hard


as jaimie asked today i will try to answer

What aspect of your personality do you wish to express more of?
because my days was a bit strange and rich, because my 2 daugthers told me that i was too much stress i learned one thing
i don't know how to express my love enough, show tender and soft and caddle
may be it iw because of my past, as an abused child, i don't really know what to do for show my love after a conflit or when there is tension
today i learned and i have to thanks my daugthers, they teached me how to say " i am not super woman and i can say i need to be caddle"
so my wish is to express more caddle and tender, love and softness


picture from bali... last trip

13 commentaires:

erinrichardson a dit…

A lovely wish which is actually part of my own. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

Rebecca Anthony a dit…

Hello, such a lovely photo and beautiful wish! It's nice to know you have a Zoe too(O: Embrace your daughters and cherish what you have with them. We all get stressed and sometimes they know how to make us chill out a bit! I wish the same, to express more tender love and softness. Wonderful post, I hope your day is filled with happiness(O:

Yvonne a dit…

Very beautiful wish!
Do you love the little girl in your soul? C'est très important! When you love yourself you are able to give and show love. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Tracey a dit…

As you so wish for this for yourself, I so wish it for you also.

Yvonne a dit…

Hey, thanks for your comment. There is a book called "Aussöhnung mit dem inneren kind" which is about healing your inner child. I don't know if there is an english or frech version, maybe you want to seach a little
http://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_fr_FR=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=erika+j.+chopich

It helped me a lot at the beginning of this work.
It is a long way but you can make it!
big hugs

Whiskey Tales by Beach Waling in the Desert a dit…

Such a lovely wish! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. ~M

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com a dit…

Such a wonderful wish...
As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well :]
oxox

Mare/TommyGirl a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

Oh, sweet Lila....such a beautiful wish....

Tenderness, cuddling... ohhhh... how I know this longing!

(and I know its wish come true, too!)

As Lila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

My wish!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

Great wish. Our kids can teach us. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Anonyme a dit…

Another beautiful post. I'm so glad you have your daughters. Love is healing.

Anonyme a dit…

Lovely. How sweet your daughters are. And yes, of course our kids teach us. We learn from each other all the time. That's the magic of life. Wishing you more peacefulness and love and lots more cuddles.

Laure K. a dit…

... hum ! it 's no so easy.
tu pourrais aller voir de temps en temps sur le blog d'helenablue, si ce n'est déjà fait, il y a là un territoire commun, et Blue s'y attèle plus que de mesure, about "abused child".