mercredi 23 février 2011

for my home





as jaimie asked this wenesday : what do i wish for my home ?
for my home, i wish not more than what we already have! because, i feel my home very lucky and lots of love in my home, my home is full of light and smiles, from all of us, always open!
i do love my home

11 commentaires:

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I so whole-heartedly wish for you as well.

Here’s the link to my wish: http://preview.tinyurl.com/463m9ow

Janet a dit…

What a beautiful post. I love the photos and also what you wrote about your home.

erinrichardson a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com a dit…

As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.

Sandra Marie a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

Pam a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well...

Anonyme a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.

Anonyme a dit…

Yes! Your home is beautiful! I love the landscape and the flowers and the kitty... everything is wonderful!

magiceye a dit…

home sweet home!!

Sarah Lulu a dit…

It is wonderful I love mine too.

Where is yours?

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.