lundi 25 octobre 2010

so busy




i feel like being the white rabbit of alice, always late and running after time. i keep almost an hour of yoga each morning and everyday i can " a meditation" short time around tea time!
to art journaling is also a good element to keep a way out of stress

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, Interesting journal pages! There is an energy to your marks and lines. They look like very personal, special recordings of you feelings. Powerful!

Janet a dit…

I just went back and looked at all your recent journal pages....WOW! I really like what you're doing.

notmassproduced a dit…

it won't help you any - but i feel exactly the same! love ur pages :o)

Leovi a dit…

I like the center for its warm tones

Marilyn a dit…

I am glad you are art journaling...because it seems that words are getting in the way at times...but I was wondering if those were images you see during your meditations? Often I wish I could paint or draw some of the things I see in my dreams instead of writing about them. Perhaps that will be a gift to develop, perhaps another gift might come in its place...but I respect work that comes right out...unedited. I understand what you are showing and I know why you are doing it...and I see. I think it is beautifully real. It isn't for money...it's for you to sing your song. You aren't trying to be anyone...you are you. That is incredibly precious.

Unknown a dit…

thanks for all of you. marilyn, some time i see some blue when i am meditate but for now i am on monkey-mind, mind is jumping anywhere.
my art is really for me, yes, as you said, but i enjoy to publish it, like a share! tahnks, your comment are so helpfull