mercredi 20 octobre 2010

art journaling pages





some of my art journaling pages that i did when i was travelling...pictures are taken with the phone, quality is not so good...

5 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

and they are up side down!!!! sorry

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Valerie, Such strong colors! I like your fun designs too! Do you get ideas for your dances from the journal pages?

Marilyn a dit…

I am only going to say this once...please don't tear yourself apart or your work...

Just enjoy the act of creation, oh we are soo good at destroying ourselves!

I met an artist from Japan, with every piece of work he would say, "Look at my pathetic work..." and after years of looking at his work...I stopped looking because I believed his words. He made the work pathetic...and took all of the joy out of it for me. I tried to explain that his own words took the life right out of the view. I saw nothing because he did not allow me to discover for himself.

Sometimes we don't realize what we do...

When you show your journal or art...you are showing what is real and authentic...and baring your soul before us. To that...and for that...I am honored and honor you.

Unknown a dit…

thanks for your comments, i am so lucky to have some blogger's friends for motivate me to keep on going

Anonyme a dit…

These are wonderful pages! So full of life and beauty- just like you.