mardi 5 octobre 2010

lazy




i am very lazy in terms of art or for yoga, it is like if madagascar makes me tired, may be it was to see so much poverty, so much childrens in the streets
for now, resting a little at my parents 's house, having nothing special to do, thinking...
here is a picture i took from my hotel's room in Tana!

3 commentaires:

Leovi a dit…

Thank you very much for your visit, your photos are full of meaning. Un saludo

Karin Bartimole a dit…

i find it difficult, too, to experience things that give me joy and pleasure, after witnessing others suffering. I believe it is important to lift ourselves up though, and honor life when we can, with joyful acts, so that we may release that energy into the world. rest well, be well. xo K

Marilyn a dit…

What I keep in mind when I make my journeys is a story I heard recently. It really helped me to help others along the way. There was a man on the shores of the ocean where thousands of starfish had washed onto the beach. One by one he was throwing the starfish back into the ocean and a person walked by and stopped to watch this seemingly hopeless waste of time. Finally, he went over to the man, "What are you doing? There is no way you are going to be able to save them all! This isn't going to make a difference!" The man reached down thoughtfully and picked up a starfish and threw it into the ocean and turned back to the man and said, "It made a difference to that one." For all of us, it is an opportunity to touch one life. Just one. It does make a difference to that one person we touch. So I take time to touch at least one person. I may not be able to help all I see, but that doesn't mean I stop caring and it doesn't mean that I can't take time out of my day to do what I can. And what I find is my heart along the way. Never be blind to them or feel overwhelmed.