mercredi 14 mars 2012

wishcasting for the furtur


i am very happy to answer to the wishcasting fun project today http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-wednesday-future
the question is what do you wish for your futur ? for my futur i wish to keep more and more time for yoga practise.

8 commentaires:

Amy a dit…

As you wish so I wish for you!

Cindi a dit…

A wonderful wish! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Lindsay a dit…

As you wish so I wish for you!

Tracy Moore a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Dominee a dit…

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

Joy a dit…

As you wish for your self, so I too wish for you as well:)

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. :]

Sabrina DS a dit…

Hello la Réunion,
J'espère que tu continueras ton cheminement dans la pratique du yoga. Sympa ton blog et merci pour ton commentaire.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
Bises de la Métropole.