mercredi 27 juillet 2011

mercredi, mal au genou


what do i wish to nourrish ? for now my knee is so painfull that i can't do my yoga the way i want, so i wish to nourrish more spirituality
here is a picture from belo, sout west madagascar
love the serenety

9 commentaires:

Ginny a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. I hope that your knee will be better soon.

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

Ohhh, I hope your knee feels better soon so your yoga can be done as you like. My knee sometimes hurts, too.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.... big hugs....

Dominee a dit…

I also wish to nourish my spirituality. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

MishMish a dit…

Pain can be so distracting...get well soon!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

Sarah Lulu a dit…

Lovely photo. I hope your knee heals well.

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

" M " a dit…

thats a good wish . Your life seems so exciting traveling all over the place . I hope your knee gets better soon .

As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also.

Sandra Marie a dit…

I hope you feel better soon! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

Grace a dit…

Take care of that knee!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Mouse a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too .... and I also visualise lots of reiki and healing surrounding you and your knee :)