dimanche 24 avril 2011

weakness is here



i have to say it : i smoke back! not very happy of myself. may be too much pressure.
i am travelling in my head, trying to clear up the good road to go on.
i already feel, in two days with tobacco the bad effects but , i know, that for now, i am not strong enough to keep on stop smoking, after the festival, it will be a better time. ok, let's face it.
but i will work on it in my brain, to prepare myself better and find a way to resist to pressure and stress taht i get when it is time to perform, to be on stage, to be on a festival..
pictures of my garden for bring green and nature in this smoky post

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Weakness is always here. It's ok. You'll work on it, it's not so easy. I'm just lucky I never started smoking.
Hugs

Rose capucine a dit…

Heureuse de te retrouver sur la blogo dont j'étais absente si longtemps. Merci pour ton message.