mercredi 24 février 2010

wishcasting


today i give myself permission to feel free and it is a hard job. feel free to take a walk, to read, to do art , to be myself.

8 commentaires:

Sulwyn a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Anonyme a dit…

Great shot!!! Happy wish casting!

Aimee Cotton Bogush a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes, so I wish also.

Ginny a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. There is no greater feeling than feeling free. Enjoy each moment of freedom.

CEB a dit…

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Sarah Lulu a dit…

As lilasvb wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

magiceye a dit…

superb capture!
wish you all the best in all that you wish for!

Helen a dit…

As Lilasvb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.