mercredi 26 mai 2010

wishcasting


What do you wish for your space?
as jamie asked, i will answer
fro my space, i wish to be in a continent and take the road forward, feel that i can keep on going.
i wish space in my body for tender and relaxing, for softness.
i wish for everybody space for freedom in their lifes.
i wish that humanity will discover some others spaces around earth.

http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-wednesday-what-do-you-wish-for-your-space

12 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

As lilasvb wishes for herself, I also wish for you!

Amy a dit…

As you wish so I wish for you!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. Here's to freedom.

Suzie Ridler a dit…

As lilasvb wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Those are beautiful wishes for space for you and everything, thank you.

ABCcreativity a dit…

wonderful wishes!
as you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also.

Lis a dit…

As lilasvb wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I love all the spaces you suggest here :)

Sarah Sullivan a dit…

As lilasvb wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Oh what a wonderful wish.. I love this!!
Namaste, Sarah

Librarian Lee a dit…

As lilasvb wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

Unknown a dit…

As lilasvb wishes for herself, i wish for her also. Such great spaces.

alisha a dit…

beautiful wish.

as lilasvb wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

Karin Bartimole a dit…

Your wish has been cast - may it be so!... & I love the image you've chosen for casting your wish into!
interesting to think about both interior and exterior space wishing. Both my interior and exterior are being reworked, so my wish is for a smooth transition into this new beginning - a new studio space to create in, and a healed body to live in, fully, creatively and peacefully....
and may our earth be healed, wounds closed, toxins cleared, balance restored to support the natural eco system into wellness...
ah, may all our wishes be so!! xo K

apinkdreamer a dit…

thanks for your wonderful visit!!! your art is wonderful!!!