samedi 12 juin 2010

doodling





this is what i am doodling on! papers that i will use after for glue and collage it

for now, i find it nice to doodle, may be as an art transition...
it is a busy thing to doodle, it takes time and let my mind going on his own brainstorming

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I really like those a lot. I think you could do something even more with them. Journal covers.. borders.. bookmarks.. cut them up and use in other collage ..

Janet a dit…

Your doodles are great! I love to doodle, too. It's my meditation time.

Planète a dit…

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ces doodles. Niki de St Phalle en faisait beaucoup. Au Jardin des Tarots en Italie, il y en a parterre, sur les murs. C'est un beau moyen d'expression et les vôtres sont magnifiques !

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf a dit…

Hi fellow blog hopper! :) I love your doodles. They are so orginized! this will make a great collage paper. Nice to meet you! :)

nanke's stuff a dit…

These are fascinating - they remind me of Egyptian hieroglyphics! nancy

Rita A. a dit…

Hi, I found you through the Blog Hop and am so glad to meet you. I love your doodles... they remind me of the rock art we find all over the southwest from the Native Americans.
I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Anonyme a dit…

doodling is great therapy!
they remind me of egyptian hieroglyphics too!

...it is nice to meet a fellow artist!
I'm now following your blog...

and I've added the art LINKY LIST to my sidebar!

YOu will have to come by and see me too!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Rebecca Anthony a dit…

These are wonderful!! I love yoga also so these with the yoga inflection are great!