mercredi 2 mars 2011

limits


as jamie asked on her blog, http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-limits
what limit do i wish to set, i will say : limits for let freedom being for all of us
limits for keeo work as a work not as a life, limits for say : today i can stop and just feel free to be myself

9 commentaires:

Karen D a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
Free to be yourself, perfect!

Whiskey Tales by Beach Waling in the Desert a dit…

Yes, free to be! As you wish this for yourself, I too wish this for you. ~M

erinrichardson a dit…

Lovely wishes - as you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well

Anonyme a dit…

Beautiful gift to yourself. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com a dit…

Love it!
As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.

Julie Jordan Scott a dit…

Lovely....

as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

My wish!

Kim Switzer a dit…

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment a dit…

What a great wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Mare/TommyGirl a dit…

Wonderful! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also!